Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Here I go again

Well folks, I'm off to India again. I will be going back to the same cancer hospital in Hyderabad India. I will be working with the same community palliative nursing team but this time I am bringing along two other nurses: One is a palliative care nurse I work with here in Kelowna and the other is a nursing professor from UBCO that has lots of experience working in Zambia: in fact both of them do. I'm very much looking forward to working with these two and gaining from their knowledge as well.I will attempt to update this blog again like last year and share on Facebook. Please feel free to share with any other people that may be interested.
I'm so excited to be doing this again and feel so fortunate to have the ability and wherewithal to be able to go. This year I will only be gone for about a month. So stay tuned, adventure awaits!



2 comments: